"Hidden Bionics and Secrets Revealed" is the 1st-2nd episode in Season 5 of Lab Rats. It will air on February 29, 2016. This will be a television movie.
The Lab Rats have finally defeated Victor Krane, and the world is at peace. But when Mr. Davenport gets captured by a criminal calling himself Jack Ryder, Adam, Bree, Chase, and Leo, supervised by Douglas, are going to find out the biggest secret Mr. Davenport has hid from them: they have a long-lost brother, and he is a bionic alien.
Main Cast Edit
- Billy Unger as Chase Davenport
- Spencer Boldman as Adam Davenport
- Kelli Berglund as Bree Davenport
- Tyrel Jackson Williams as Leo Dooley
- Hal Sparks as Donald Davenport
- Jeremy Kent Jackson as Douglas Davenport
- Angel Parker as Tasha Davenport
- Will Forte as Eddy
- Maile Flanagan as Principal Perry
- Madison Pettis as Janelle/Agent J-cubed
- Cole Ewing as Sebastian/Agent S
- Max Charles as Spin/Agent S2
- Brandon Salgado-Telis as Bob/Agent B
- Eddie Perino as Trent/Agent T
- Various as Bionic Soldiers
- Brandon Frangipani as Jack Ryder/Vincent Davenport (first physical appearance)
- Ashley Argota as S-1
- Mateus Ward as Agent M
- Jason Knight as Agent J
- Josh Roberts at Agent J-Squared
- Peter Eisenbrey as Agent P
- Various as Jack Ryder's Secret Intelligence Agents
- Graham Shiels as Victor Krane
- Ben Bode as Special Agent Graham
- Nicole Pettis as Agent Reed
- Brandon Frangipani as himself/Brandon Mania
- This is the Season 5 premiere.
- Many fans believe this will be the most shocking episode yet.
- Taylor Gray is not confirmed to play Ezra in this episode, due to the character being scrapped.
- Agent P is not the same character as Agent P/Perry the Platypus from the Disney animated series Phineas and Ferb.
- Sebastian, Spin, and Bob appear in this episode.
- Brandon Frangipani confirmed this episode on Twitter.
- This episode will not officially start the "Time War" arc (Aftermath will start the Time War at the end of the episode).
- The Davenport Bionic Academy appears in this episode.
- There are leaked photos of this episode that show the Bionic Academy being destroyed.
- It is possible that this episode might be in Season 4 if there is no fifth season.
- It is also possible that this will be the start of the Jack Ryder arc.
- Spin, Bob, and Sebastian get captured and get renamed by Jack Ryder himself.
- At the end of the episode though, they are rescued, along with the Secret Intelligence Agents, S-1, and Marcus.
- This is the first episode ever for a character to use explicit language (namely Vincent Davenport and Jack Ryder).